Dynamic and Sleek Design
Pure, Electric High-Performance Sports Car
Distinctive Electric Luxury
Flowing lines and sharp contours give QIANTU K50 a distinctive style and ethereal beauty. The sculpted carbon-fiber body adds a futuristic element.
QIANTU K50 is available in 6 standard colors with multiple color design options for buyer to choose from. The 19-inch forged aluminum wheels also come in two colors.
K50 All-aluminum body frame
An all-aluminum body frame features a BIW of only 516 lbs, about 38 lbs lighter than traditional steel vehicles.
Carbon-fiber body panels
The 29 components of the carbon-fiber body panels on the K50 weight only 103 lbs. in total. This is over 40 lbs lighter than steel and 20 lbs lighter than aluminum alloy.
Pure, Unparalleled Driving Pleasure
Dual Motor, 4WD provide multiple driving modes
Peak output power from the two motors combined can be as high as 280 kW, with a torque of 580Nm. Acceleration is 0-60 miles/hour in under 4.2 seconds.
Front and rear double wishbone suspension and Chassis calibration by Mira
Thanks to the collaborated chassis development and calibration by Mira, the K50 sports car offers precise handling and ride feedback to drivers.
First Class Details
Brembo high-performance braking system
Uses fixed Brembo 4-piston brake caliper to realize highly effective linear braking at both the front and rear wheels.
Pirelli high-performance sports tires and Lightweight forged aluminum alloy wheel package.
The Pirelli P Zero sports tires that come on the QIANTU K50 feature a unique tread design to make the car a strong performer with awesome grip in wet conditions.
Leather and Alcantara material sports seats
High quality leather and Alcantara material is used to cover the surface of the seats to create an atmosphere of nobility and luxury.
Qiantu Battery Pack
RESS (Rechargeable Energy Storage System)
Featuring QIANTU Motor’s exclusive RESS, QIANTU K50 has an NEDC range of over 230 miles and with a uniform speed, the range can reach over 310 miles.
Mullen Government Information
Mullen Technologies, Inc.
Headquarters: 1405 Pioneer St. Brea, CA. 92821
CAGE code: 7TQW2
|3353||Electrical Equipment Manufacturing|
|335312||Motor and Generator Manufacturing|
|3359||Other Electrical Equipment and Component Manufacturing|
|335911||Storage Battery Manufacturing|
|335912||Primary Battery Manufacturing|
|3361||Motor Vehicle Manufacturing|
|33611||Automobile and Light Duty Motor Vehicle Manufacturing|
|336112||Light Truck and Utility Vehicle Manufacturing|
|3362||Motor Vehicle Body and Trailer Manufacturing|
|33621||Motor Vehicle Body and Trailer Manufacturing|
|336211||Motor Vehicle Body Manufacturing|
|3363||Motor Vehicle Parts Manufacturing|
|336320||Motor Vehicle Electrical and Electronic Equipment Manufacturing|
|336370||Motor Vehicle Metal Stamping|
|336390||Other Motor Vehicle Parts Manufacturing|
3621 Motors and Generators
Establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing electric motors (except engine starting motors) and power generators; motor generator sets; railway motors and control equipment; and motors, generators, and control equipment for gasoline, electric, and oil-electric buses and trucks. Armatures, industrial
- Coils for motors and generators
- Collector rings for motors and generators
- Commutators, electric motor
- Control equipment for buses and trucks
- Converters, phase and rotary: electrical
- Exciter assemblies, motor and generator
- Frequency converters (electric generators)
- Generating apparatus and parts, electrical: except internal combustion
- Generator sets: gasoline, diesel, and dual fuel
- Generators and sets, electric: except internal combustion engine,
- Generators for storage battery chargers, except internal combustion
- Inverters, rotating: electrical
- Motor generator sets, except automotive and turbo generators
- Motor housings
- Motors, electric: except engine starting motors and gear motors
- Power generators
- Railway motors and control equipment, electric
- Rotary converters (electrical equipment)
- Rotor retainers and housings
- Rotors for motors
- Storage battery chargers, engine generator type
- Synchronous condensers and timing motors, electric
- Torque motors, electric
3629 Electrical Industrial Apparatus, Not Elsewhere Classified
Establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing industrial and commercial electric apparatus and equipment, not elsewhere classified, such as fixed and variable capacitors and rectifiers for industrial applications.
- Battery chargers, rectifying or nonrotating
- Capacitors, a.c.: for motors and fluorescent lamp ballasts
- Capacitors, except electronic: fixed and variable
- Condensers for motors and generators
- Condensers, except electronic: fixed and variable
- Current collector wheels for trolley rigging
- Electrochemical generators (fuel cells)
- Inverters, nonrotating: electrical
- Series capacitors, except electronic
- Thermoelectric generators
3694 Electrical Equipment for Internal Combustion Engines
Establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing electrical equipment for internal combustion engines. Important products of this industry include armatures, starting motors, alternators, and generators for automobiles and aircraft; and ignition apparatus for internal combustion engines, including spark plugs, magnetos, coils, and distributors.
- Alternators, motor vehicle
- Armatures, motor vehicle
- Battery cable wiring sets for internal combustion engines
- Battery charging generators for internal combustion engines
- Breaker point sets, internal combustion engine
- Coils, ignition: internal combustion engines
- Distributors, motor vehicle engine
- Generators, aircraft and motor vehicle
- Harness wiring sets for internal combustion engines
- Ignition cable sets or wire assemblies for internal combustion engines
- Ignition systems, high frequency
- Motors, starting: motor vehicle and aircraft
- Regulators, voltage: motor vehicle
- Spark plugs for internal combustion engines
- Voltage regulators, motor vehicle
3711 Motor Vehicles and Passenger Car Bodies
Establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing or assembling complete passenger automobiles, trucks, commercial cars and buses, and special purpose motor vehicles which are for highway use. This industry also includes establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing chassis and passenger car bodies. Ambulances (motor vehicles)
- Assembling complete automobiles, trucks, commercial cars, and buses
- Bodies, passenger automobile
- Car bodies, including fiberglass
- Cars, electric: for highway use
- Chassis, motor vehicle
- Motor buses, except trackless trolley
- Motor homes, self contained-mitse
- Tractors, truck: for highway use
- Universal carriers, military